Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Ice Can Break!

Hey guys, I'm aligning this to the middle for no reason o.o
Anyway, remember the Ice in Mt. Shiveer?
What am I talking, of course you remember!
There is a rumor about the ice.
It says if 35 seals hop on it, you all get rares or a membership,
and a large gem bonus. Well, at first I thought it was fake, and then,
MY FRIEND ACTUALLY GOT THE MEMBERSHIP AND GEMS!
She said that it actually took 49 seals, and an extra lion. Here is what she said:

BLOSSOM BLOSSOM OMG OMG OMG I BROKE THE ICE
Me: What did you get?
I GOT MY MEMBERSHIP RENEWED FOR A MONTH AND A BUNCH OF GEMS
Me: How many gems?
1,500!
Me: That's really cool!

So you know, the bunny drum, the Penguin Party Iceberg, the Mt.Shiveer Ice, and the
Coral Canyons bridge actually give you rares, gems, and a membership!

My friend was Mayka47, and she was really happy because of this coincidence.

So, hop, hop, hop away!

**Blossom Vonclaws the EPICLY COOL**









10 comments:

  1. That's cool Blossom, can I meet you on Animal Jam, Ural, 5:30 tomorrow? Please? I enjoy your blog and want you to buddy me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently, I logged on to Animal Jam, where I had over 20 messages for what seemed to be no real reason. After extensive research, apparently those who still worship VivaCandy like there's no tomorrow know my AJ username even though I haven't been on regularly for over a year.
      I am aware that I was friends with many of the old
      Animal Jam bloggers, and I miss the old days, so please do not insult my childhood (I'm 13 now.) by using my name to create comment on a blog I have never read.

      The comment I am replying to was not written by me, just so you all know. Thank you very much.

      -FPP

      Delete
  2. I searched FuzzyShyIvy up and she looked really weird, and I don't think I know her real username? Is it her animal name, or another user? Plz help!
    -Little Happychimp-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuzzy Shyivy's two usernames are VivaCandy and CinnamonCake. Both come up as gray tigers, so you can't buddy her, go to her den, play games with her, trade with her, block her, report her, or Jam-A-Gram her. Hope this helped!
    -Blossom Vonclaws THE EPICLY COOL**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bloss, that helped a lot! Too bad I can't do much with her until she comes online again. I think Bellanatalie102, Fuzzy, and QAZAR quit. Not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. starheartstarheartApril 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM

    I thought Animal Jam Headquarters let the ice break for fun, to see how far Jammers could go with it. I didn't know they actually gave away memberships, gems, and rares! Thanks and great post Bloss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome starheart! By the way, I think nonmembers get membership and the gems included with membership, and members get a cool looking glove.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article was great and helped me with my travels of Russia, a buissnessman or clerk would be thrilled with the presence. The wavelegnth needs to be fixed, the most general buissness is 15%. Look at my website, www.dietingrecources.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please stop spamming, none of us here need a diet, thank you. Ask the doctor, I'm just petite! ^.^

    ReplyDelete