Monday, April 22, 2013

Party and Music Video

Good news. It's Monday, and we're OVER 200 views!!! Here's the party date :D!

Friday, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM EST

I hope you all can com! Sorry for not posting, there's already two more Earth Day Crafts,
and I got inspired by SnowyClaw to do a music video with all my fans in it. Here's what I
mean.

The music video will be More Like Her (Miranda Lambert), you can search up the lyrics on www.metrolyrics.com.  Screenshot a scene of you acting/singing the lyrics as your animal,
then send it to www.princessme@gmail.com, I will try to use all the screenshots I get.
If there is a duplicate, I'll try to choose one that will go best with the lyric. Here's some ideas:

I should have held onto my pride - Lions and Tigers dancing together.
I guess I should have been more like her - Your animal looking into the mirror.

I hope this wasn't confusing, just send the screenshots in by May 30th.

**Blossom the EPICLY COOL**


No comments:

Post a Comment