Thursday, April 18, 2013

Animal Jam Forest Club!

Hey guys. You know what the title means.
Finally, any fans can join the Animal Jam Forests Club! Just comment your username, a little about yourself, and your favourite part of the blog!
Here's some people I would like to join. I will always be editing this post, so for now...
XxQueenBunnyxX
MetroLeafs
Amy Jaio (How do you spell Jiao again?!)

So, anyone can comment, and soon I will make a page for the Animal Jam Forest Club.
You may display Artwork, Parties, and Stories there!
Here's an example of a comment of someone who wants to join:

Hi! I'm Ajpaleggs, and I want to join AJF Club! I like Warrior Cats a lot,
and also am good at thinking of things to make everyone have a fun time
in Jamaa! My favourite part of the blog is your stories and contests.

So, for the 1,000,000th time,
Comment your username, a little about yourself, and your favourite part of the blog. Check back, I will comment replying when you are officially a member. Send artwork, Stories, and Party Invites to
www.princessme5@gmail.com , and I will post it on the blog!

**Blossom VonClaws the EPICLY COOL**

3 comments:

  1. So interesting. NO ONE, just no one can type my username properly. It's xXQueenBunnyXx, not XxQueenBunnyxX... but that's ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its me rsajban10 and rsajban you should check out my site rachel4reading.wordpress.com peace out bff
    TTFN <3 Rachel4reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is wonderful. The content is brief and impressive

    ReplyDelete